COMMISSION INFO: fav.me/d8wwwia
YO DAWG, I HEARD YOU LIKE DRAWINGS, SO I PUT A DRAWING IN YOUR DRAWING SO YOU CAN DRAW A DRAWING DRAWING A DRAWING WHILE YOUR DRAWING DRAWS A DRAWING.
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
It'll be 10 years this November.
What does your username mean?
I love the show YuYu Hakusho, and my icon used to be of Kurama, so the nine-tailed-fox represents him.
Describe yourself in three words.
Creative, passionate, and dedicated
Are you left or right handed?
What is your favorite type of art to create?
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
Realistic/semi-realistic digital art and anime style.
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Well, I already got to meet Wen-M and we're good friends, so next it would be my online friends, like RebeccaBrogden and HealerCharm (and so many more~)
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Pretty much almost anyone who has done gift art for me. I don't think there's a nicer gesture than giving someone a piece of art. It really means a lot to me.
What are your preferred tools to create art?
I'm a multimedia artist, so for digital art I use Photoshop CS 5 and a Wacom Intuos Pro. For traditional I really love Prismacolor markers and Prismacolor colored pencils.
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
At my computer, listening to music, YouTube Let's Plays, creepypastas, or Top Lists.
What is your favorite DeviantArt memory?
Talking to my penpal, RejectFalseIcons We kept notes going back and forth to each other for years, and are still in contact on Facebook.
I'm a 25 year-old who loves to draw girls, girls, and more girls. I have a few animal characters (above is Onix, my albino peacock serval), but am still practicing with animal anatomy.
I have my BA in Art Studio and my BA in Art Education, and a Single Subject Teaching Credential in Art. I am a middle school teacher with both Art and Design classes. While my degrees are in traditional art (painting and drawing), I enjoy digital the most. I also do ceramics, printmaking, sculpture, and photography.
I draw mainly original art, only doing fanart when I'm really inspired, it's for an art trade or a commission. I enjoy character design the most.
I learn by referencing, so if any of my old works resemble something you've seen before, that's why. Now I do all of my own poses though, or reference the amazing SenshiStock and faestock.
I am a self-taught digital artist who started out using a mouse for coloring. I now use a Wacom Intuos Pro to color with Photoshop CS5. My older lineart is completely done with a traditional pen, so that is why the lines are thick and sometimes sloppy. Now I am working with digital lineart.
| TO ALL I OWE ART TO |
If you do not see your name here, please let me know or odds are I will never do your pic. Also, I tend to take my time with pics. This is because I cannot work/make good art unless I am inspired and I teach. Please understand and know that your pic WILL be done; just be patient. Thanks!
ZeitgeistDragon their dragonsona (25%)
MY PERSONAL 20 MONSTER GIRL CHALLENGE:
1. Tourmaline the Yellowface Budgie Harpy: fav.me/d5tfpwc
2. Wyllamyna the Centaur: fav.me/d5tvkra
3. Olala and Max the Slime Girls: fav.me/d5u3mw2
4. Vanilla the Albino Python Naga: fav.me/d5u7iin
5. Paellucidus the Warrior Mermaid: fav.me/d5ubpc1
6. Potpourri the Pink Crab Spider Girl: fav.me/d5unhi3
7. Acus the Pine Spirit/Plant Girl: fav.me/d5uvvqw
8. Marie Gruyere the Rodent Girl: fav.me/d5ym9xc
9. Sayo the Ghost: fav.me/d6lmoj4
10. Lilith the Succubus: fav.me/d5xvsh4
11. Departure the Angel: fav.me/d6283tt
12. Porro-Porro the Rosy Maple Moth/Insect Girl: fav.me/d8wt8yv
13. Cyma the Blue-Ringed Octomaid: fav.me/d5vsh4e
14. Canine Girl - Rockin' the fro; "Libby"
15. Feline Girl - Its so FLUFFY; "Sahne"
16. Multiple Limbs - A sketch finally comes to life (25%)
17. Fire Girl - Gift for a friend~
18. Water Girl - Naiad
19. Yokai - OM NOM NOM; "Noodle"
20. REAL Monster - Whore of Babylon