Fundraiser!!! Please Share!!!Please Click Here For More Information!
Hey guys! For those that don't know, I've been struggling to get back into school for quite some time now. I was in college for three years, but the spring semester of my third year, my mental illnesses took control of my life and I failed that semester.
I'm getting a second chance at bettering my life! I'm hopefully going to school in the fall for baking, but I need help!
My last college won't let me have my transcripts until I pay them in full the balance of a little over $2,500.
Unfortunately, I am not generating any income or receiving help from the state other than Medicaid.
So! That's where I'm asking for help!
I would be so grateful if you guys could take a look at my fundraiser! Please, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, anywhere you can think of!
Also, I will be opening commissions within this week or
I'm a 25 year-old who loves to draw girls, girls, and more girls. I have a few animal characters (above is Onix, my albino peacock serval), but am still practicing with animal anatomy.
I have my BA in Art Studio and my BA in Art Education, and am currently getting my single-subject teaching credential. I have dreams of becoming an art teacher, particularly at a private high school (though I'll go wherever I am welcomed). While my degrees are in traditional art, I enjoy digital the most. I am currently a student teacher.
I draw mainly original art, only doing fanart when I'm really inspired, it's for an art trade or a commission. I enjoy character design the most.
I used to learn by referencing, so if any of my old works resemble something you've seen before, that's why. Now I do all of my own poses though, or reference the amazing SenshiStock.
I am a self-taught digital artist who started out using a mouse for coloring. I now use a Wacom Intuos to color with Photoshop CS5. My older lineart is completely done with a traditional pen, so that is why the lines are thick and sometimes sloppy. Now I am working with digital lineart.
| TO ALL I OWE ART TO |
If you do not see your name here, please let me know or odds are I will never do your pic. Also, I tend to take my time with pics. This is because I cannot work/make good art unless I am inspired and I have school. Please understand and know that your pic WILL be done; just be patient. Thanks!
Kurodiggs for later
ZeitgeistDragon their dragonsona (25%)
Normal Art Commissions: CLOSED
MY PERSONAL 20 MONSTER GIRL CHALLENGE:
1. Tourmaline the Yellowface Budgie Harpy: fav.me/d5tfpwc
2. Wyllamyna the Centaur: fav.me/d5tvkra
3. Olala and Max the Slime Girls: fav.me/d5u3mw2
4. Vanilla the Albino Python Naga: fav.me/d5u7iin
5. Paellucidus the Warrior Mermaid: fav.me/d5ubpc1
6. Potpourri the Pink Crab Spider Girl: fav.me/d5unhi3
7. Acus the Pine Spirit/Plant Girl: fav.me/d5uvvqw
8. Marie Gruyere the Rodent Girl: fav.me/d5ym9xc
9. Sayo the Ghost: fav.me/d6lmoj4
10. Lilith the Succubus: fav.me/d5xvsh4
11. Departure the Angel: fav.me/d6283tt
12. Porro-Porro the Rosy Maple Moth/Insect Girl: fav.me/d5zw7yu
13. Cyma the Blue-Ringed Octomaid: fav.me/d5vsh4e
14. Canine Girl - Rockin' the fro; "Libby"
15. Feline Girl - Its so FLUFFY; "Sahne"
16. Multiple Limbs - A sketch finally comes to life (25%)
17. Fire Girl - Gift for a friend~
18. Water Girl - Naiad
19. Yokai - OM NOM NOM; "Noodle"
20. REAL Monster - Whore of Babylon